Family physicians, cardiovascular specialists and allied health professionals.
View AgendaView Agenda
Program AccessView program on MD-Online
SESSION 1 - LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Explore appropriate management strategies in diabetes, and identify new and emerging roles for diabetes therapies
- Explain the potential cardiovascular risks for patients with COVID-19
SESSION 2 - LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Summarize the atrial fibrillation guideline update, and illustrate appropriate treatment strategies with combination therapy
- Distinguish appropriate treatment strategies for managing patients with HFrEF, and explore the potential for neutral trials to change practice
SESSION 3 - LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Apply guideline-centric strategies and explain new drugs and targets in lipid management.
The OnDemand recordings of this live program are NOT accredited.
Mainpro+ participants may earn certified credits by completing a Linking Learning Exercise.
Specialist participants may claim Section 2 credits (up to 2 credits per hour) following completion of a personal learning project (PLP) under Section 2: Self-Learning Activities within the MAINPORT ePortfolio.Back To Programs
Session 1 - June 2, 2021
Session 2 - June 9, 2021
Session 3 - June 16, 2021
90 minutes each
BECOME A CCRN MEMBER
Being a part of CCRN has benefits