Becoming a CCRN member has BENEFITS.
Our membership is open to healthcare professionals with an interest in continuing professional
development and medical research.
Our Members Receive
Exclusive access to CCRN’s resource library.*
Periodic eNewsletters and program notifications.
Discounts on program registration fees.
Preferred invitation to research and practice assessment programs.
* Slide resources are free for 30 days following a live event. For slides posted >30 days, a $25
annual subscription to our Resource Library applies.
Join Us Today
Membership : Free
Members may be invited to :
- Provide input on the direction of the organization through completion of an annual survey, feedback on activities, needs assessments and participation in focus groups.
- Serve (where relevant) as faculty, scientic planning committee members for CME initiatives.
- Serve as collaborators and co-authors for research activities.
Membership : $125.00 annually
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide input on the direction of the organization through completion of an annual survey. Additional opportunities for input through feedback on activities, needs assessments and participation in focus groups.
- Attend and provide formal evaluation of CCRN's medical education programs.
- Identify potential opportunities that promote growth for the organization to meet its purposes.
- Attend the annual general meeting and vote on the strategic direction of the organization.
BECOME A CCRN MEMBER
Being a part of CCRN has benefits