Becoming a CCRN member has BENEFITS.
Our membership is open to healthcare professionals with an interest in continuing professional
development and medical research.
Our Members Receive
Exclusive access to CCRN’s resource library.*
Periodic eNewsletters and program notifications.
Discounts with our vendor partners in travel, entertainment, and retail.
Preferred invitation to research and practice assessment programs.
Access to CCRN’s slide resource library is for CCRN members only. A resource library subscription is required to download program slides. Visit the Resources page for more information.
Join Us Today
Membership : Free
Members may be invited to :
- Provide input on the direction of the organization through the completion of an annual survey, feedback on activities, needs assessments and participation in focus groups.
- Serve (where relevant) as faculty and scientific planning committee members for CME initiatives.
- Serve as collaborators and co-authors for research activities.
Annual Resource Library Subscription
Member Subscription : $125.00 annually
- Unlimited access to down slides from CCRN’s slide resource library for one year.
Membership : $250.00 annually
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide input on the direction of the organization through completion of an annual survey. Additional opportunities for input through feedback on activities, needs assessments and participation in focus groups.
- Attend and provide formal evaluation of CCRN's medical education programs.
- Identify potential opportunities that promote growth for the organization to meet its purposes.
- Attend the annual general meeting and vote on the strategic direction of the organization.
BECOME A CCRN MEMBER
Being a part of CCRN has benefits